1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by West Cornwall Carnivores.
2. We have a 5 day return policy for plants and non plant items, items are to be returned in the same condition as they were sent to you - unused/undamaged.
4. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5. We will process your refund for your item only minus the postage amount paid on your original order.
6. Damages if a plant arrives damaged or in poor condition, we expect you to provide photographic evidence within 24 hours via email, where we will assess the damage and advise further...we expect you to understand plants sent during the growing season are more fragile than a dormant plant so mechanical damage can happen in transit and this part of the process of buying plants in active growth.. plants like Pinguicula have very brittle leaves etc and Drosera are very sticky so their leaves tend to stick together.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
10. Carnivorous plants require the correct soil, light, temperature and water to grow successfully. Ensure you fully research how to grow these plants before purchase and purchase all the correct soil/equipment. We are not responsible for your ability to grow plants. Any claims blaming us or the plants will be rejected.